Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Associated Content: Thanks for the Seven Bucks!


As Featured On Ezine Articles


Since my first post on my new article marketing campaign, I’ve submitted three articles to EzineArticles.com and two to Associated Content. Here’s how it’s gone so far.

Associated Content accepted two articles I wrote on online plagiarism and how to hire an article writer. I submitted these for upfront payment, and they got back to me within about two weeks. They were accepted. Associated Content offered about $3.75 for each.

Obviously, that's much lower than I’d usually charge for this type of work. But I figured I could stand to earn a little more through their bonus system, which pays you about $1.50 for every thousand views you get. So far, I’ve earned about two cents more through the bonus program. Want to help me out? Go ahead and click on those links again.

I submitted one article to EzineArticles about a week ago, and two more yesterday. They’ve just gotten back to me on the first one today. It’s published. I’m now an “expert author,” which sounds pretty good—although I’m not sure whether everyone who submits for the first time gets to be an expert author. But more good news: my article will be featured on their home page, plus sent to their RSS feeds and their Email Alert members. Let the traffic roll in. Thanks, EzineArticles!

No comments: