Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Eight Random Facts About Me

I've been tagged by Kathy Kehrli at the Irreverent Freelancer for a meme: "The Random 8 Meme: Tagged with My Pants Down!"

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you and post these rules.
2. List eight random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names with links.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

8 random facts about me:

1. I'm a classically trained singer.

2. When I was a teenager, I wanted to be an actress on Broadway. I'm an (occasionally) working actress now: I've been in a few local commercials and lots of plays in and around Philly. I also model randomly sometimes. I'm on the cover of a romance novel: Kathryn Smith's Taken By the Night, which is coming out in November.

3. I started to write before I could actually write. I used to draw pictures on construction paper, then have my mom write captions underneath. She'd staple them together, and voila: my first paperbacks. She still has a filing cabinet full of these things, which she'll bring out and pass around when I bring guests over.

4. My current boyfriend and I celebrated our eight-year anniversary this June.

5. My favorite foods are sushi and Ethiopian.

6. I'm an avid downhill skier and used to be an instructor in high school and college.

7. I have six toes on one foot.

8. My bedroom has a working wood stove in it.

Just to make it interesting: ONE of these eight facts isn't true!

I'm now tagging Chris, Amy, Laura, Courtney, Susan, The Frump, Matt, and Rico.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Fun! I'll work on my answers.

Anonymous said...

I'll share my facts as soon as I can. :)

Anonymous said...

Oops, I already participated in this meme: http://www.contract-worker.com/monday-meme-madness-8-random-things-about-me/

Thanks for tagging me nonetheless!